I've finished the bulk of the tinkering now, so you should see a shiny new PHP-based design, powered by WordPress. I'll write more later on why I made the move from Movabletype, but for now I'm a bit exhausted. I've added redirects from the main index page of the old blog, as well as redirects for the individual archive pages, so with any luck, permalinks shouldn't break. Your mileage may vary :-)
Some of the older entries look odd because I wrote them using Textile, so I'll gradually clean them up. Let me know what you think. Oh, and don't forget to update your RSS newsreader with the new feed addresses (see the bottom of the sidebar to the right).