Yesterday night I was making a comment and found that I'd been blacklisted as a spammer — on my own blog! I un-blacklisted myself, but it was clear that Spam Karma (the plugin I use to stem the flow of comment spam) was having some issues. I took a look at the Spam Karma page, and it confirmed that I needed to upgrade to version 2.0, which I've now done.
I found a few of legitimate posts that were in the digest (and Phil emailed to let me know his comment had been swallowed), so I've tried to manually enter the ones I've found. However, there may be others which have already disappeared into the black hole — if so, I can only apologise. Let me know if you have any more problems leaving comments, but it should be back to normal now.